Amazing talk given by Tim Ferris explaining how to accelerate the learning process utilizing cutting-edge methods and techniques.
The cost varies but you can complete a liberal arts degree in 1 year or less for around $5,000.
That was my situation when my husband entered the military. For those who already have credit, you will graduate even faster and for a lower cost!
Many students ask me which examinations-for-credit they should take for their degree. But the answer depends on your background, knowledge, experience, and discipline. Here are a few things to consider:What subject areas are you most familiar with or would love to study?
1. What subject areas are you most familiar with or would love to study?
2. It is also important to look at pass rates and difficulty level for each exam; these vary among subjects and the type of exams.
3. How much study and discipline with be required? Each person has his/her own strengths and weak areas. I would recommend that you focus on your strengths. You can always take courses in your weak areas. It’s not worth wasting valuable time and money studying for an exam that you have a very low chance of passing.
4. Do you have any prior knowledge or experience that will help you pass exams in a particular area? Take those exams first and build your test-taking confidence.
If you can answer these questions, you are on your way to passing examinations-for-credit!
With the current nursing shortage, there has never been a better time to become a nurse. I highly recommend Excelsior College’s RN, BSN, and MSN programs for those who are LPNs, LVNs, paramedics, military med techs, and those who hold clinically-based credentials.
Here is what their website states:
Excelsior’s unique exam-based program is specifically designed to provide a pathway to a nursing degree for LPNs, LVNs, paramedics, and individuals who hold degrees in clinically oriented health care fields. You can earn your degree from anywhere in the country, while continuing to work in your current job.
With our student-friendly nursing degree programs, you can:
- Work with nationally recognized faculty.
- Study independently, without interfering with your work schedule.
- Get academic support from Excelsior’s superior learning resources, study guides, and exam-preparation materials.
- Benefit from personalized advising.
- Improve your credentials, your job security, and your earning power.
You can check them out at: http://www.excelsior.edu/programs/nursing